Hvor kommer jeg til at arbejde, hvis jeg bliver ansat?
EPSO organises selection procedures mainly for 10 EU institutions and bodies, as follows:
- European Parliament
- Council of the European Union
- European Commission
- Court of Justice of the European Union
- European Court of Auditors
- European External Action Service
- European Economic and Social Commitee
- Commitee of the Regions
- European Ombudsman
- European Data Protection Supervisor
Upon request, EPSO also organises selections for other EU agencies and bodies, such as the European Union Intellectual Property Office, the Single Resolution Board, the Research Executive Agency, as well as for EU delegations worldwide and EU representations in the EU Member States.
Therefore, if successful in a selection procedure, you can be recruited in various locations, mainly in Brussels and Luxembourg. Please check the Notice of competition or Call for expressions of interest for further information.