Administrators in the field of climate
EPSO/AD/401/22 - 2
Open for application
22/11/2022 - 12:00 (Brussels time)
Type of contract
4. Selection procedure (valid in all cases) - with sample tests link
- The selection procedure contains several stages. Unless the date and time is confirmed, all timing should be considered indicative.
- Full details on the different stages, such as the type of tests and the pass marks to get to the next stage of the selection procedure, are described in the notice of competition/call for expression of interest, which should be read attentively.
- We will communicate with you through your EPSO account. There you will find all the information related to your progress in the procedure, such as invitations to the tests and your test results.
- Please check your EPSO account at least twice a week during the selection procedure.
- You should be aware that in some cases it might not be enough to obtain pass marks for the tests, but only the very top scorers might be able to pass to the next stage of the selection procedure.
|Competition stage||Period/State||Number of candidates||Minimum score|
|Applications||20/10/2022 - 22/11/2022||917||N/A|
|Selection based on qualifications (Talent Screener)||14/11/2023||150||28|
|Computer based multiple-choice reasoning tests - booking period||04/01/2024 - 08/01/2024|
|Computer based multiple-choice reasoning tests remotely proctored - testing||18/01/2024|
|Case study – booking period||25/01/2024 - 29/01/2024|
|Case study remotely proctored - testing||02/02/2024|
|Assessment Centre – oral tests||mid 2/2024 - end 5/2024 (indicative)|
|Signature of the reserve list||6/2024 (indicative)|
- Computer based multiple-choice reasoning tests - booking period : 04/01/2024 - 08/01/2024