Administrators - ICT security
EPSO/AD/398/22 - 5
Open for application
22/03/2022 - 12:00 (Brussels time)
Type of contract
Brussels (Belgium), Luxembourg (Luxembourg), Strasbourg (France)
4. Selection procedure (valid in all cases) - without sample tests link
- The selection procedure contains several stages. Unless the date and time is confirmed, all timing should be considered indicative.
- We will communicate with you through your EPSO account. There you will find all the information related to your progress in the procedure, such as invitations to the tests and your test results.
- Please check your EPSO account at least twice a week during the selection procedure.
- You should be aware that it is not enough to obtain pass marks for the tests.
Only the very top scorers pass to the next stage of the selection procedure
|Competition stage||Period/State||Number of candidates||Minimum score|
|Applications||17/02/2022 - 22/03/2022||375|
|Selection based on qualifications (Talent Screener)||13/03/2023||263||9|
|Computer-based multiple choice tests and case study – testing period||or|
|Computer based multiple choice tests - booked||242|
|Computer based multiple choice tests - tested||220|
|Computer based multiple choice tests - passed||155|
|Assessment Centre||beginning 10/2023 - mid 3/2024 (indicative)|
|Signature of the reserve list||3/2024 (indicative)|
- Assessment Centre : beginning 10/2023 - mid 3/2024 (indicative)